Friday, December 5, 2008

New Life + New Environment

Do you like this post?
1st of all, msCruZee would like to thank all my frens/readers --- "Thank you for your concern." Bukannya msCruZee dah tak mahu mengupdate blog, cuma belum ada kesempatan lagi nak share all the exciting moments I've been through these past few days. Maklumlaa......with new life, new environment and with the condition - Johnny yang belum pulang!

It's too early too tell, actually. Tapi as usual, msCruZee lebih suke duduk diam and observe apa yang boleh diobserve. To Shah --- sorry sebab tak dapat jumpa u semalam. Ada "hal" yang perlu dilakukan. Being a newbie kat office, msCruZee have to learn many new things. Meet new friends etc. At times, msCruZee have to pretend not looking, and the other times perlu berlakon tak mendengar perkara2 yang tak sepatutnya. But dont get me wrong, friend --- bukan semua yang msCruZee dapat di tempat baru ni negative. Trust me --- when I looked closer, BANYAK yang positive. And I'm quite glad to be here! And as I've said earlier --- it's TOO EARLY too tell!

So, just be cool dulu. Slowly absorb and shoot, aight?
p/s: daybab, sha, Azlina Manap, nadine, daudOs, Harry, tommy-lengchai, ranjani, shah, ifa, zu --- merci beaucoup!

1 comment:

DayBab said...

ingat jugak ko kan aku kan... kalau rindu, kata kan rindu...!!!